BIRDS OF PREY DISPLAY AT RATHWOOD




Birds Of Prey Display And Train Rides Through The Woods

23 August : 14:00 - 17:00

Admission: Birds of Prey display free, Train rides 3 euro each

Event Description: Birds of Prey on display - eagles, hawks, owls. Come and learn about their habits, lives and conservation. Take a Train ride or a walk through the woods next door. Spot the wildlife - ducks, rabbits, foxes and the dragonflies on the pond. Pick up a map at Rathwood's Reception.

Suitable for children, fully wheelchair accessible. Parking available.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Living in Dublin and have visited Rathwood before. Kids loved the train ride and i loved the shopping n cake!
So glad I have another excuse to make the trip again.
JJ, Dundrum

Unknown said...

I really like this display. I visited it last year with my family when we were coming from the boston new york washington tourand suddenly we moved towards RATHWOOD. The train ride was a great fun there. I will never forget it in my life because I am a big fan of greenery, exploring the woods and watching the birds and animals. It was a worthwhile tour for me. I highly recommend this event to all visitors. It is the best place for all ages.